Monday, October 17, 2011

The Baby's Room

The baby's room is mostly finished except for a few things we still need to hang on the walls and the curtains, which I have not finished yet.  Oh, and the baby.  The room started out a few months ago pretty boring. It had almost nothing in it and it was painted bright bright blue. 

Now it has 3 yellow walls and 1 green wall complete with bright animal decorations, a bright baby quilt, jungle and circus themed wall decals, a futon, book shelves, and not just 1 giant stuffed animal, but 2!  There is a giant bear and a Giants Baby Giraffe.  (This is of course in reference to Giants rookie Brandon Belt, aka The Baby Giraffe.)

I spent a lot of time in the past few months sewing. I made our baby a quilt with sharks, dinosaurs, and ladybugs. I made a bunch of pillows for the futon with cute little animals on them.  I made 3 animals for the pack-n-play mobile, and I am making curtains. The curtains are not done yet.

But overall the room is bright and cheery and perfect.  Check out all the pictures here.


1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome. Let me know if Colin needs a roommate. Who painted the murals?

    ReplyDelete